A detonation pack (also called det pack or a detpack) was a small explosive with a remote activator that could be triggered by the user. The pack was set in place or thrown, and then detonated whenever the user desired. Typically, this was used to ambush enemies or blow open sealed doors. Some detonation packs were equipped with a 3 second timer device. Detonation packs were employed by the clone commandos during the Clone Wars, to blow up heavy droid installations during raiding and boarding missions. They could also be placed on droid dispensers and walkers for easy destruction of enemy units.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Young Jedi Knights: The Emperor's Plague (First appearance)