The Devil's Doorknob was a part of the hazardous Boonta Eve Classic course, located at the end of The Corkscrew. This was a very tough part of the arena and many individuals lost their lives here. Contestants were required to tilt their vehicles to the side so that they would be thin enough to make it through the dangerously narrow formation. This section of the track was called Devil's Doorknob because one was required to turn their racer, just as one may turn a door-handle. It was the opening dividing the The Corkscrew from the Hutt Flats.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I (First identified as Devil's Doorknob)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia