Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Anyone for an honest game of chance? No? Me neither. Play, and I'll raise you fifty."
- ―Devon Fuller
Devon Fuller was a Human male who worked as a smuggler before joining the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War. He helped the Rebels at their base on Ansarra until it was raided by stormtroopers. Fuller made it out of the base alive and was compensated by the Rebels for the loss of his ship, the Freebooter.
Devon Fuller attended, and then was expelled from, the Vensenor Flight Academy. Afterwards he worked as a navigator on a Corellian Corvette, and later a gem-smuggler. Eventually Devon bought his own freighter, the Croc of Gold, and became a legitimate trader. His trading was successful due to the help of Owen Sareth, who brought him into the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
Fuller had an impressive Imperial criminal dossier, no less than five independent rewards for his capture, and lost two ships in service to the Alliance. The Croc of Gold was destroyed by Imperials over Tashtor Seneca. His second ship, the Freebooter, was wrecked during an attack on the Rebel Base on Ansarra. His third ship, The Solar Flair, was loaned to him by the Rebel Alliance.
While working for the Alliance, Fuller met Corwin Shelvay, Jedi Knight and fugitive from the Empire. He introduced Shelvay to his Rebel contacts, bringing Shelvay into the Alliance. Shelvay, in turn, convinced Fuller to believe in the Force.
Personality and traitsEdit
Fuller behaved as if money was his only motivation, and presented himself as an arrogant mercenary and con man, but his work for the Rebel Alliance revealed that he valued freedom more than money, and that he would go a long way to help his few close friends. He was a reckless pilot, and despite losing two ships he showed no sign of being more careful with the Solar Flair. High Inquisitor Antinnis Tremayne was aware of Fuller, and considered him "strong in the Force".
He often wore a battered Imperial Navy Captain's cap, a trophy from his career, along with a worn flight jacket and steelcloth heavy duty trousers, making him look more like a starfighter pilot than a freighter captain.
According to an Imperial Criminal Dossier, Fuller was charged with the following crimes against the Galactic Empire:
- Accomplice to Murder
- Aiding and Abetting Known Traitors
- Aggression Against a Member of the Imperial Armed Forces
- Assault of an Imperial Officer
- Assault with Intent to Injure
- Breach of the Peace
- Breaking into an Imperial Installation
- Breaking Out of an Imperial Installation
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Carrying an Illegal Weapon
- Drunk and Disorderly Conduct
- Failure to Obey the Imperial Navy
- Falsifying Documents
- High Treason
- Illegal Gambling
- Impersonating an Imperial Officer
- Jamming Imperial Communications
- Membership in an Illegal Organization
- Obstructing the Court of Justice
- Operating an Illegally Modified Starship
- Operating an Unregistered Starship
- Piloting a Repulsorlift Vehicle Without Due Care and Attention
- Piloting a Starship Without Due Care
- Possession of Stolen Goods
- Reckless Endangerment
- Resisting Arrest
- Transportation of Illegal Aliens
- Transportation of Stolen Goods
- Transportation of Restricted Items
- Trespassing on Imperial Property
- Trespassing on Private Property
- Unauthorized Review of Imperial Data Files
- Violation of Imperial Customs Regulations
- Willful Destruction of Imperial Property
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- ↑ Fuller's age is given as 40 in Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim. An exact time frame for the book cannot be established, although it is set after the Battle of Yavin, but before the Battle of Endor. As such, an exact birth year cannot be determined.
- ↑ Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids