- "Best start using your eyes. If they've stolen anything valuable, it'll be your head."
"Just shut up and fix me. Bottom-feeders will be sorry they ever stepped on Korriban."
- ―Medic Orailus and Lieutenant Devron
Devron was a Human male who served in the army of the Sith Empire as a Lieutenant around the year 3643 BBY during the Cold War. As part of Imperial Edict 936, he was one of the Imperial soldiers assigned to eliminate tomb raiders inside the Tomb of Ajunta Pall in the Valley of the Dark Lords on the planet Korriban. However, the raiders outmaneuvered Devron and his forces in the tomb using a passage unknown to the lieutenant, and the lieutenant was badly wounded in the fighting. After retreating from the tomb he was treated by Medic Orailus at a small medical station outside the tomb.
- "You're in bad shape, Lieutenant. A few grave robbers too much for you?"
"They're a special crew. Took some sort of secret passage into the tomb, around our defenses."
- ―Orailus and Devron
A Human male, Devron served in the army of the Sith Empire during the Cold War, a period of unrest between the Empire and the Galactic Republic. Around the year 3643 BBY, he held the rank of lieutenant and was stationed on the planet Korriban. During his time on Korriban, Devron and other Imperial forces were assigned to eliminate a group of tomb raiders in the Tomb of Ajunta Pall, as part of Imperial Edict 936. After the lieutenant and other Imperial forces has set up defenses inside the tomb, the raiders used a passage that Devron was unaware of to circumvent the Imperial defenses. During the fighting, many of the Imperial soldiers were killed and the lieutenant was badly wounded. Devron managed to retreat to a small medical station outside the tomb, where he was treated by Medic Orailus. While he was receving medical attention, Devron explained the situation to the medic, who warned the lieutenant that the Sith would kill him if the raiders stole any valuable artifacts from the tomb.
After Devron's retreat, a Sith Acolyte found a datapad containing Imperial Edict 936 on one of the Imperial soldiers killed inside of the tomb. The Acolyte managed to defeat a significant number of the tomb raiders and recovered several artifacts stolen by them.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "The Sith want them cleared out, but… too many places for them to hide in there. Underworld scum."
- ―Devron speaking about the tomb robbers on Korriban
When Lieutenant Devron was outsmarted and badly wounded by the tomb raiders, he attempted to explain it by saying that the group was a special crew and that they found a secret passage. While he made threats towards the tomb raiders while at the medical station, he was reluctant to make another attempt to clear out the raiders, as the tomb offered them a multitude of hiding places. During his conversation with Orailus, he snapped at the medic and referred to the looters using derogatory terms. Devron had fair skin, brown eyes, and wore his dark brown hair in a striped pattern.
Behind the scenesEdit
Lieutenant Devron appears in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a 2011 MMORPG produced by BioWare. In the game, Devron is a character in the Valley of the Dark Lords on the planet Korriban, the starting area for players that choose the Sith Inquisitor or Sith Warrior class. In the game, Devron and a medic named Orailus have a conversation about tomb robbers, which the player can observe and hear, but not be a part of. The conversation relates to the quest "Imperial Edict," where the player finds a mission briefing about eliminating the tomb raiders and recovering stolen artifacts.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 Star Wars: The Old Republic
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: "Imperial Edict" on Korriban