Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They were sold by the Whiphids Fillin Ta and Norun Gep, at Gep's Grill on Tatooine. The meat was bought from hunters on the outskirts of Tatooine, and occasionally needed to have the former owner's brand removed before it could be sold. On slow weeks, the Whiphid partners would loot the bantha stalls to supplement their supplies.
Dewback ribs were popular with the local workers.
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star (Non-canonical appearance)
- "Spare Parts"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- Nightlily: The Lovers' Tale (First appearance)
- A Boy and His Monster: The Rancor Keeper's Tale
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Star Wars Technical Journal, Volume One
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- Imperial Officers Field Guide