- "The best food this side of the Senate District!"
- ―Advertisement for Dex's Diner
Serving mostly hard workers from the area, the diner offered home-style cooked meals and freshly brewed ardees ("Jawa Juice"). Jettster also served Sic-Six-layer cake Jettster worked as the cook and employed two waitresses, Hermione Bagwa and her WA-7 waitress droid partner, FLO. Other offerings at Dex's Diner included the Shawda club sandwich for 6.7 credits, served on toasted or therm-zapped bread, the Sic-Six layer cake, which one of his most popular deserts, served by the slice at 2.5 credits and the photon fizzle at 1.7 credits. Credit chips were accepted at Dex's Diner.
As a result of Dex's welcoming nature and belief that he shouldn't intrude into the private affairs of his customers, Dex's Diner was a frequent meeting spot for criminals.
It was shortly before the Clone Wars that Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi came to Dex's Diner to see if his old friend, Jettster, could identify a poisoned dart. Jettster was able to identify it as originating from the planet Kamino which he knew of from his days as a prospector.
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- "Tales from Wild Space: Stop, Thief!"—Star Wars Adventures 1
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- What is a Wookiee?
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Alien Archive - Species Guide