- "The best food this side of the Senate District!"
- ―Advertisement for Dex's Diner
Dex's Diner was a small eatery in a dilapidated industrial area of the planet Coruscant called CoCo Town. The diner was owned and operated by Dexter Jettster, a Besalisk with a colorful background. Serving mostly hard workers from the area, the diner offered home-style cooked meals and freshly brewed ardees ("Jawa Juice"). Jettster worked as the cook and employed two waitresses, Hermione Bagwa and a her WA-7 waitress droid partner, FLO. Other offerings at Dex's Diner included the Shawda club sandwich for 6.7 credits, served on toasted or therm-zapped bread, the Sic-Six layer cake served by the slice at 2.5 credits and the photo fizzle at 1.7 credits. Credit chips were accepted at Dex's Diner.
It was shortly before the Clone Wars that Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi came to Dex's Diner to see if his old friend, Jettster, could identify a poisoned dart. Jettster was able to identify it as originating from the planet Kamino which he knew of from his days as a prospector.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- "Tales from Wild Space: Stop, Thief!"—Star Wars Adventures 1
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- What is a Wookiee?
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded