Dex Tiree was a human male pilot from the planet Onderon who flew for the Rebel Alliance during the Battle of Yavin. During the battle, Tiree flew a BTL-A4 Y-wing assault starfighter/bomber in Gold Squadron as Gold Two and the wingman of Jon Vander. Tiree's fighter was destroyed after being hit by Darth Vader's TIE Advanced x1.
Behind the scenesEdit
Dex Tiree first appeared in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. He was played by Jeremy Sinden, but was overdubbed by Harry Shearer.[source?] He was given the full name Dex Tiree in the 2015 reference title Ultimate Star Wars.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy (Voice only)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- "Sparks"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View (Voice only) (as Gold Two)
- "Grounded"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Dex Tiree)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia