28 standard hours
389 local days
Type I (breathable)
Deyer was one of three habitable, but inhospitable, planets in the Anoat system of the Anoat sector, located in the Greater Javin of the Outer Rim. It was a colony world consisting primarily of oceans and was composed of floating raft cities, including the city of Feiya, and terraformed lakes. It featured abundant aquatic life.
Deyer was the fifth planet from the star Anoat in the Anoat system, situated on the Ison Corridor and located within the Anoat sector, which was part of the Greater Javin region of the Outer Rim Territories. It was a cool, terrestrial world with no moons, a breathable atmosphere, and standard gravity. Swamps and lakes were its primary terrain. Its rotational period lasted 28 standard hours and its orbital period lasted 389 local days.
Settling Deyer a generation before the Clone Wars, the colonists of Deyer had created a peaceful, anarchistic political system until they spoke out against the destruction of Alderaan. After the Battle of Yavin, the Empire immediately responded, wiping out the cities in a brutal military takeover and taking many prisoners.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- Jedi Search (First mentioned)
- Dark Apprentice (Mentioned only)
- Champions of the Force (Mentioned only)
- Darksaber (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- "The Unseen Planets of Star Wars"—Star Wars Insider 36
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- Pirates & Privateers
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (See Feiya)
- The Essential Atlas