Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Diatium was a metal substance used in small power cells as early as four millennia BBY.
Lightsabers generally used cylindrical diatium power cells. It was not a very rare mineral, in that it was easy to mine for helpful use. Diatium power cells are capable of storing massive amounts of energy as lightsabers are rarely seen being recharged.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Cloak of Deception
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures video game
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- Empire 31: The Price of Power (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia