Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Director Scaur is big on redundancy."
Dif Scaur was a member of the New Republic Defense Force. Originally an admiral in the Fourth Battle Group, Scaur was appointed Director of New Republic Intelligence Service when General Airen Cracken retired. While frail looking, he had a very commanding voice. Scaur worked with Alpha Blue and the Chiss to form Alpha Red, a bioweapon designed to attack the Yuuzhan Vong at a molecular level. The Jedi and a number of government officials opposed this, and Cal Omas was persuaded to halt the project after the victory at Ebaq 9. Scaur was quietly forced to resign by Omas after the Battle of Yuuzhan'tar and the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War.
Behind the scenesEdit
Dif Scaur was mentioned in the original N.R.I. Reports on the Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast website as then head of New Republic Intelligence. It also made mention of the Yuuzhan Vong War. However, his name and the war were removed from later updates to the site.
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force