- "Dioxis! Breathe it, and you're dead!"
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
Dioxis was a toxic gas used by the Trade Federation and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Dioxis grenades were grenades that released the poisonous gas, and were used during the Galactic Civil War.
- "They must be dead by now. Destroy what's left of them."
- ―Nute Gunray regarding Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn
During the Clone Wars, Count Dooku used dioxis as part of a contest on Serenno. Within an area known as The Box, eleven bounty hunters competed in a series of tests to prove whether they should be chosen as part of a team that would kidnap Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine. The first task saw the competitors, which included a disguised Kenobi, having to escape a room that was being flooded with the gas.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars Battlefront