Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dirha was a gritty industrial planet that was located within the Dirha system of the galaxy's Hutt Space region and lay on the hyperlane called the Sisar Run, which connected it to the world of Cyborrea and the Sespe system. Dirha lay within the sphere of influence of the Vosadii kajidic, a clan of the Hutt species, and served as a refueling point for starships that traveled along the hyperlane toward the planets of Nimban and Nar Kreeta. After the military forces of the extra-galactic Yuuzhan Vong species invaded the Hutt Space, Dirha was terraformed by members of the species between 25 ABY and 29 ABY in a process called Vongforming.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Essential Atlas, p. 28
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Secrets of the Sisar Run, p. 19
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 The Essential Atlas, p. 30
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Pages 217 to 220 of The Essential Atlas date the beginning and end of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion to the years 25 ABY and 29 ABY, respectively, therefore it can be concluded that Dirha was Vongformed at some point between those years.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Lords of Nal Hutta, p. 29