|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
Launched by Vulture droids and droid tri-fighters, each missile contained up to seven buzz droids, which it could release near starfighters. It could outmaneuver and outrun most starfighters and capital ship point-defenses.
Anakin Skywalker managed to "outsmart" two of these missiles during the Battle of Coruscant while on a mission to rescue the Chancellor. The missile had a powerful rocket engine and an array of maneuvering fins, allowing them to accelerate at over 10,000G. It is identified by its blue trail, leading to the nickname "Blue Streak". Obi-Wan Kenobi's fighter was attacked by buzz droids after one of these missiles released the droids during the battle over Coruscant.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith comic
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- The Last of the Jedi: A Tangled Web
- Revenge of the Sith: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Threats of the Galaxy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia