Discord missiles were jet-powered missiles carried by droid tri-fighters, vulture droids, and HMP droid gunship that contained up to seven Pistoeka sabotage droids, and, once fired, dodged their way through enemy defenses with maneuvering thrusters until they reached their target and hatched open, releasing a swarm of buzz droids that used their mechanical arms and cutting tools to dismantle enemy ships and droids and inflict as much damage as possible.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Unknown"
- Dark Disciple
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as discord missile)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know