Dismemberment involved the loss of one or more limbs, such as the hand, foot, arm, or leg. To teach the Inquisitorius the lesson of loss, Darth Vader dismembered the hands of the Sixth Brother and Fifth Brother.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Massacre"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 7: The Dying Light, Part I
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- "The Luckless Rodian"—From a Certain Point of View
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Star Wars 13: Vader Down, Part III
- Doctor Aphra 13: The Enormous Profit, Part V
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages