A disruptor field, also field disruptor, was a type of field projection that interfered with electronic systems and coherent energy fields. The Rakatan Infinite Empire was known to devastate planets with disruptor fields.
In 3956 BBY, a disruptor field projected from the Temple of the Ancients on the planet Lehon forced down Revan's craft, the Ebon Hawk, by creating electrical overloads and disruptions. In order to reach the Star Forge, Revan and his companions disabled the disruptor field by manipulating the controls located on the Temple Summit. The Sith fleet in orbit had shielding against this type of technology, and were not affected by the field.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (Mentioned only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (A "field disruptor")
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare