Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Funquita was originally one of many Theelin slaves owned by Ingoda the Hutt. Ingoda was a business rival of Jabba Desilijic Tiure; becoming indebted to Jabba, Ingoda had to sell him two of his slaves, Diva Shaliqua and Diva Funquita. Jabba then presented Funquita to Gardulla as a gift, keeping Shaliqua for his own house band. Before the Boonta Eve Classic, Gardulla ordered Diva Funquita to ensure that Anakin Skywalker would not be able to compete. She enlisted the aid of Ark "Bumpy" Roose to sabotage Skywalker's podracer, but the Nuknog did not know which pod was Anakin's and erroneously sabotaged another podracer instead.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Podracing Tales
- Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Diva Funquita)
- Young Jedi Collectible Card Game – Battle of Naboo (Card: Diva Funquita)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 112 (SLA2, Hutt Slave Girls)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 298 ("Funquita, Diva")