- "And the Jedi's opponent…from the dolovite mines of Mustafar…where for years his job was to keep the tunnels clear of Xandanks and giant man-eating lava eels."
- ―An announcer at Grakkus' arena, referring to Kongo
Dolovite was a substance mined on the lava world of Mustafar and Samovar. Kongo the Disemboweler once dwelled in the dolovite mines. It was also present on Burnin Konn, one of the four primary mining worlds of the Anoat sector.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (First appearance)
- Rebel Rising (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 11: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part IV (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages