Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Domain Lah was a domain among the warrior caste of the Yuuzhan Vong. Domain Lah was an extremely powerful domain, and possessed their own worldship. They also produced some of the most skilled and fanatical members of the Warrior caste. Czulkang Lah, a former Warmaster was one of the few to live long enough to pass the title to his son, and latter became a teacher of young warriors. Chine-Kal Lah was a carrier ship commander. Maal Lah was one of the architects of the Battle of Coruscant. Tsavong Lah was the Warmaster of the Yuuzhan Vong during their invasion of the galaxy.
Members of Domain Lah wore a unique gash across their face that was lengthened with the bearer's honor; at full length, it would go from ear to ear. Many of them were devotees to Yun-Yammka.
- Chine-kal Lah (Commander)
- Czulkang Lah (Warmaster)
- Khalee Lah (Commander)
- Liaan Lah (Warrior)
- Maal Lah (Supreme Commander)
- Qau Lah (Warrior)
- Qurang Lah (Warleader)
- Tsavong Lah (Warmaster)
- Zhat Lah (Commander)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide II: Ruin (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Journey
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand
- The New Jedi Order: Traitor
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way
- The New Jedi Order: Ylesia
- The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy: Ghosts
- Legacy 16: Claws of the Dragon, Part 3