Domina Tagge was a red-haired Force-sensitive Human female member of the House of Tagge during the last years of the Galactic Republic. She was the daughter of Sanya, and the younger sister of Cassio, Orman, Silas, and Ulric.
Domina was once a member of the Order of the Sacred Circle and became its leader. She wore the traditional yellow gown of the order, even after she left them. Tagge began an uneasy alliance with Darth Vader and showed romantic interest in the Sith Lord's son Luke Skywalker as part of a plot to avenge her brothers, Orman and Silas, whom Vader falsely claimed Skywalker murdered. During this time, Vader trained her in the use of the Force, including animal control.
Domina clashed with Leia Organa Solo and Lando Calrissian during the time when they were seeking a cure for the Crimson Forever disease that had infected Luke Skywalker. Leia recognized Domina on sight, and it was clear there was a long-standing mutual dislike between them. Leia and Lando trapped Domina on her ship with a group of bounty hunters she had hired, Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, and Zuckuss leaving them unable to leave the compartment they were in without being exposed to the virus themselves.
Eventually, Domina used the droid IG-88 to neutralize the disease, since he was mechanical and thus immune, and Skywalker was cured. Domina was granted safe passage, although Calrissian suggested to the bounty hunters that they might claim a bounty on Domina herself.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars 33: Saber Clash (First mentioned)
- Star Wars 35: Dark Lord's Gambit (First appearance) (First identified as Domina Tagge)
- Star Wars 36: Red Queen Rising
- Star Wars 37: In Mortal Combat
- Star Wars 50: The Crimson Forever
- "ComicScan: Luke-ing For Love In All The Wrong Places"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 7
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Chronology
- "The Empire's Finest: Who's Who in the Imperial Military"—Star Wars Insider 96
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy of Intrigue