|Chronological and political information|
In 18 BBY, Telamark was arrested along with Roan Lands by the Empire on charges of conspiracy against the government of Bellassa and plotting to assassinate the Bellassan Imperial advisor. The two prisoners were held aboard the True Justice in an effort to coerce Olin to work for the Empire. Scheduled for a speedy trial by Judge Bellican, Attorney Tomay Alcorn, and law clerk Sam Weller, the duo was unexpectedly set free when Solace, Oryon, and Trever Flume, impersonating the Imperial judicial team, hijacked the retrofitted YT series Corellian transport.
- The Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission (First appearance)
- The Last of the Jedi: A Tangled Web
- The Last of the Jedi: Return of the Dark Side
- The Last of the Jedi: Secret Weapon
- The Last of the Jedi: Against the Empire
- The Last of the Jedi: Master of Deception (Mentioned only)