21 BBY or earlier
The palace of Count Dookus stood on its own grounds, a rectangular area located on a cliff face. Upon arrival, visitors would take the long, paved walkway that led to the keep and was flanked at either side by three ornamental gardens. In front of the palace's main entrance was a double line of obelisks. The main tower, in which the Count's quarters were contained, was as high as 65 Galactic Republic clone troopers stacked one on top of another, thus nearing 119 meters. It also featured a grand, 22-meter high  StainGlass window on cliff side. What appeared to be ten secondary buildings scattered on the palace's grounds were in fact a network of relay towers with incandescent windows.
Dooku's palace was lavishly decorated with many statues and elaborate paintings. His private quarters were made up luxurious furnishings. The palace also had various droids to tend to the Count and his guests.
In 21 BBY, it was here where Asajj Ventress, along with two Nightsisters, launched an assassination attempt on the Count while he was sleeping. However, it failed but the palace had sustained damage in the process. Mother Talzin then brought Savage Opress to the palace to become Dooku's new Acolyte. Dooku then tested Savage by sending him to Devaron to capture a key military base. Savage then successfully returned to Dooku to be trained to become his new Dark Acolyte. He taught Savage that his anger gave him strength and that he must feed off it to succeed. He then sent him on a mission to Toydaria to capture King Katuunko.
Later Dooku summoned General Grievous to Serenno and ordered him to kill Ventress and the Nightsisters on Dathomir. Mother Talzin attempted to kill Dooku while he was in his base, which caused him terrible agony, but he contacted Grievous via comlink and ordered that he kill Talzin and follw the green mist which would take him to her. Dooku was saved by Grievous at the last moment. He then believed that the Nightsiters were destroyed so he redirected his attention to Savage Opress, his former apprentice. He summoned Grievous to his base and told him that he could sense that Opress was growing strong each day. Although Grievous dismised the fact that Savage could be considered a threat Dooku said he was a threat to all people including themselves and that something sinister was rising.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Strange Allies
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Massacre"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 (slide 4)
- ↑ According to Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia, the clone troopers of the Galactic Republic all measured 1.83 meters. The height of the tower can be obtained by multiplying that of a standard clone trooper by 65, which gives 118.95 meters. The castle's StainGlass window is also shown to be twelve times higher than a clone trooper, which gives 21.96 meters.