| Biographical information
|Chronological and political information|
- "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it, or so they say."
Dorak was a male Human Jedi Master and member of the Dantooine Jedi Enclave Council. He served as Chronicler of the Jedi during the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War, and was one of the many Jedi Masters who trained Revan during the future Dark Lord's time as a Padawan.
- "The wisest gardener respects the audacity of a stone."
- ―A proverb by Dorak
Dorak joined the Council on Dantooine at some point between 3964 BBY and 3956 BBY, replacing Bala Nisi. Being the Chronicler, he knew much of the history of the Order. He trained a Twi'lek, Deesra Luur Jada, to succeed him as the Chronicler of the Academy, passing all of his knowledge to him. Dorak was also in charge of giving apprentices their first lightsaber crystal and helping them choose their position in the Order. He would present them with a series of scenario questions and would see what pattern they fell into. He would give them his recommendation, but it was ultimately the apprentice's choice.
During Revan's retraining at the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, it was Master Dorak who introduced Revan to the basic tenets of the Order, teaching him fundamental history and discipline. The rest of Revan's training was taken care of by Master Zhar Lestin.
Master Dorak survived Darth Malak's Sith bombardment and lived to see the end of the war. However, along with two other former members of the Dantooine Council, Vandar Tokare and Zhar Lestin, he was killed by Darth Nihilus during the Conclave on Katarr in 3952 BBY.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Mentioned only)
- Timeline 8: The Jedi Civil War (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 9: The Mandalorian Wars (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia