Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Commander Skywalker is in dormoshock, but is responding well to the bacta treatment."
Dormo-shock was a natural reaction to a severe physical or emotional trauma that induced a coma-like condition. Commander Luke Skywalker once suffered from dormoshock, but responded well to bacta treatment.
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars 39: The Empire Strikes Back: Beginning
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back (As "dormoshock")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Rogues Gallery: Clearance for Immediate Launch"—Star Wars Insider 146
In other languages