The double vibroblade was basically two vibroblades attached to a central, twisted hilt. It was a weapon that was difficult to master, but deadly once fully trained with it. It was similar in name and design to the ancient vibro double-blade except that it did not have the cortosis-weave enhancements.
The double vibroblade was the weapon of choice for the Imperial Sovereign Protectors, which were the elite Royal Guards. They were used by Royal Guards Carnor Jax and Kir Kanos. Double vibroblades were used in duels between potential Royal Guards in an arena called The Squall on the planet Yinchorr. In fact, the Squall was where Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax had their final duel using the double weapons.
- Crimson Empire (First appearance)
- The Bounty Hunters: Kenix Kil
- Crimson Empire II: Council of Blood
- Hard Currency
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Jedi Academy Training Manual
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (Picture only)