Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Draay Trust was a financial trust owned by the Draay family, allied with Adascorp and Czerka Arms. It was established by Barrison Draay as a way to continue making fortunes for charitable causes, as well as for holding the family fortune for any non-Jedi Draays. But in secret, the Trust has been funding a secret cabal of Jedi.
Along with Adascorp, in 3963 BBY it bought the Telerath Interstellar Banking Initiative, before later selling most of its shares in it to Adascorp. But it was really a ploy to lure the fugitive Padawan Zayne Carrick out into the open should he contact his father.
- Knights of the Old Republic 12: Reunion, Part 2 (First mentioned)
- Adascorp Fiscal Period Financial Report and Outlook: Message from the Chief Executive (Mentioned only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 18: Nights of Anger, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 19: Daze of Hate, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- The Admiral's List: Karath Home Safely
- Knights of the Old Republic 26: Vector, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Knights of the Old Republic 33: Vindication, Part 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Old Republic