Drackmarians were a humanoid-reptilian species that hailed from Drackmar. They were recognizable by their tails, large sharp teeth along their snout, colorful spotted scales, vertically running spikes from the top of their head to their tail and along their shoulders, and the helmets they had to wear when away from the methane atmosphere of Drackmar. They were known for their generosity and could not be coerced. They did not require sleep.
During the Galactic Civil War, the Drackmarians were fearless opponents of the Galactic Empire, and afterward were only loosely allied with the New Republic. The Morseerians were reported to be one of their client species. Once in control of part of the Quelii sector, they were driven out by Warlord Zsinj.
- Death Star (Indirect mention only)
- The Courtship of Princess Leia (First appearance)
- "Tall Tales"—Star Wars Tales 11 (Mentioned only)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Cracken's Threat Dossier (Picture only)
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- Secrets of the Sisar Run
- Alien Anthology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia