- "Those great slimy brutes are under someone's control?!"
- ―C-3PO upon first seeing a Dragon Lord
A group of natives on the planet Drexel had been exiled from their positions of technicians to the Master Machinesmith because they were disgruntled by the oppressive Masters. Stranded at sea, they learned the ability to command and control the native Sea-dragons, using ultrasonic devices to control them and use them as mounts. This ability to control and command was primarily used by the Dragon Lords as a ruse, for they actually had discovered that the sea-dragons were intelligent creatures who welcomed the exiles. With the help of Han Solo and Luke Skywalker, they eventually overthrew Governor Quarg and reclaimed their world.
- Star Wars 11: Star Search! (First appearance)
- Star Wars 12: Doomworld!
- Star Wars 13: Day of the Dragon Lords
- Star Wars 14: The Sound of Armageddon
- Star Wars 15: Star Duel