|Chronological and political information|
Karrde encountered Drang pinned in one of his Myrkr base's perimeter traps. Having already learned from Sturm that removing a vornskr's venomous tail will curb its aggressive tendencies, Karrde tranquilized Drang and bobbed its tail. When Drang recovered, Karrde was able to train him easily. Karrde brought Drang and Sturm to Mount Tantiss, in hopes that they could locate Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker using their Force-related hunting technique.
Behind the scenesEdit
Drang means "Stress" in German. Sturm und Drang (German for "Storm and Urge") was a German literary movement that emphasized the volatile emotional life of the individual.
- Heir to the Empire (First appearance)
- Dark Force Rising
- The Last Command
- The New Rebellion
- Edge of Victory I: Conquest
- The Smuggler's Alliance"—Star Wars Gamer 3 "
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- Ultimate Adversaries
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia