|Points of interest|
Drewwa was colonized generations prior to the Battle of Yavin. It was a heavily industrialized moon with companies from across the galaxy holding offices there, including Tendrando Arms, Trang Robotics, and Lyster Innovations.
Behind the scenesEdit
The moon made its first appearance in The New Rebellion, when Luke Skywalker noticed the three moons of Almania as he approached the planet. Two of the moons were identified as Auyemesh and Pydyr, and it wasn't until the novel Exile was released that the third moon was given a name, Drewwa.
- The New Rebellion (First appearance)
- Exile (First identified as Drewwa)
- Sacrifice (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 47 (MAN6, Droid Manufacturers)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia