- "One moment we're safely orbiting this planet... the next, all systems go dead and we crash-glide into seemingly endless ocean...!"
Old Republic eraEdit
The Jedi Knights exiled the corrupt Governor Quarg to Drexel, along with his fellow Human pirates. There, the pirates and their descendants created a unique civilization, centered around a sailing ship that was a mobile city. Quarg was succeeded by his equally corrupt son, the younger Governor Quarg. Some of the inhabitants of the city-ship revolted against Quarg's tyranny. The rebels created a new civilization. They used technology to communicate with native Sea-dragons, with whom they formed a symbiotic lifestyle, and thus became known as Dragon Lords. The Sea-dragons willingly allowed the rebels to ride them and took the rebels to dwell in underwater caves. The Dragon Lords waged constant war on Quarg. The baby Sea-dragons infested the city-ship, acting as spies. The crew of the city-ship ignored the babies, thinking them mere lizards, not realizing they were young Sea-dragons.
Many years later, the Dragon Lords finally defeated Quarg's son with the help of Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, R2-D2, Chewbacca, and C-3PO, during the Battle of Drexel. Han Solo defeated the pirate Crimson Jack in orbit over Drexel.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on a Wasteland World! (First appearance)
- Star Wars 10: Behemoth from the World Below (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 11: Star Search!
- Star Wars 12: Doomworld!
- Star Wars 13: Day of the Dragon Lords
- Star Wars 14: The Sound of Armageddon
- Star Wars 15: Star Duel
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 26 (SOL10, Han Solo)
- "ComicScan: Marvelously Silly Aliens"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 3
- C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook