- "These Geonosians have been working on a new Confederate infantry prototype. Destroy the schematics before they can use it to build a new droid army."
- ―An Imperial officer
The Confederate infantry prototype was a model of battle droid. It was created by Gizor Dellso—a fugitive Separatist engineer who refused to surrender after the Confederacy of Independent Systems was defeated during the Clone Wars—and several fellow Geonosians, intending to add them to an army of reactivated battle droids in hopes of resurrecting the Separatist Droid Army. However, both the prototype's schematics and the hidden factory on the planet Mustafar where the droids were built were destroyed by the Galactic Empire's 501st Legion sometime between the years 18 and 12 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Confederate infantry prototype was originally created for Star Wars: Battlefront II, a Star Wars Legends first- and third-person shooter developed by Pandemic Studios and published by LucasArts, and released on November 1, 2005.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: Battlefront II
- ↑ According to The New Essential Guide to Droids, battle droids are classified as fourth-degree droids.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 death of Apailana to the year 18 BBY, while The Essential Atlas dates the Kamino uprising to 12 BBY. As Star Wars: Battlefront II places the droid rebellion between these two events, it can be assumed that the latter occurred sometime between 18 and 12 BBY. dates the