The electroshock probe, also known as an electroshock prod, droid shock arm, or electro probe, was a small appendage that could be attached to droids. The probe emitted a brief electrical discharge, sufficient to short out a single computer terminal or security lock. If the probe was used on organic beings, it would stun them.
A shock arm was included on T3-M4, a T3-series utility droid, in the days of the Jedi Civil War. Shock arms were also incorporated thousands of years later on many models of astromech droids. R2-D2 and R4-P17 were two astromechs known to have shock arms.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the game KOTOR II, only T3-M4 is capable of equipping this item.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (as "droid shock arm")
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Test of Strength"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- The Game Chambers of Questal (As "electroshock prod")
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (As "electro probe")
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back (As "electroshock prod")
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire trading cards (Card: )
- Star Wars: The Art of the Brothers Hildebrandt (Picture only)
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide (as "droid shock arm")
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide