| Religious information
|Type of deity|
Ability to destroy starships
|Places of worship|
|Chronological and political information|
c. 21 BBY
|Era(s) of worship|
|Area of influence|
- Anakin: "If you ask me, it sounds like a load of—"
- Obi-Wan: "Superstition?"
- Anakin: "That's one word for it."
- ―Skywalker and Kenobi, on Drol[src]
When the Confederacy of Independent Systems built a system of laser emitters in orbit to prevent the inhabitants of Iego from leaving the planet, planetary superstition claimed it was Drol who cursed the inhabitants. According to this belief Drol was a destructive spirit that obliterated any starship trying to leave the system.
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi spread the truth about Drol to the inhabitants of Iego and destroyed it by sending in remote-controlled Vulture droids and destroying the main dish, bringing freedom to the planet.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the Dutch version of the episode Mystery of a Thousand Moons, Drol was named "Grol", because "Drol" means "poo" in Dutch.
"Drol" is "Lord" spelled backwards.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons" (First mentioned)
- The Clone Wars: Hunting the Hunters (Part 3) (Mentioned only)