Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Drongar was a mostly uninhabitable tropical planet in the Outer Rim Territories, with the native airborne spores causing death to those who were not protected from them. The climate was characterized by common monsoons with devastating electrical storms, soaring temperatures, and humidity over 90%. There was also a large atmospheric oxygen content. The planet had two small moons and was located in its system with another three planets. Natural features of Drongar included the Sea of Sponges, Great Jasserak Swamp and the Qarohan Steppes.
The planet was discovered by Nikto scouts 220 BBY. During the Clone Wars, this planet became important and was fought over by both the Galactic Republic and the Separatists due to being the only planet that could produce bota, a highly valuable miracle drug. When the bota mutated and became worthless in 20 BBY, both forces pulled out of Drongar.
- Jedi: Count Dooku (Mentioned only)
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons (First appearance)
- "MedStar: Intermezzo"—Star Wars Insider 83
- MedStar II: Jedi Healer
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force (Mentioned only)
- Death Star (Mentioned only)
- The New Essential Chronology
- "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide