- "Die, Outlander!"
- ―Dru Velton
Dru Velton was a Human female born on Zakuul, in Wild Space who served the Eternal Empire during their rule of the galaxy. A pilot, Velton was capable of operating an walker in combat. In 3632 BBY, she was deployed against The Outlander and their allies in the Endless Swamp, and was killed when her walker was disabled.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (First appearance) (Voice and vehicle only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire establishes that all military members of the Eternal Empire are from Zakuul's population.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 According to the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation, the Treaty of Coruscant collapsed in 3642 BBY, and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire states that Choza Raabat disappeared two years before that, or 3644 BBY. The game also establishes that Raabat's disappearance occurred twelve years before the events of Fallen Empire, so Chapters II-VII of Fallen Empire must take place in 3632 BBY, and Chapter I—which takes place five years prior to the rest of the expansion—in 3637 BBY. Chapter IX and the post-chapter content span a number of months, between the years 3632 and 3631 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter V: From the Grave
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire depicts the Eternal Empire's military as being entirely Human.