Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The Imperial Colonization Board regrets to announce that the Kammia colony, Drynn system, has succumbed to a mysterious virus. At this time, there are no reports of survivors."
- ―Imperial HoloVision news release
Behind the scenesEdit
The Star Wars: The Essential Atlas Online Companion, a StarWars.com online supplement to the 2009 publication The Essential Atlas, includes in its database a "Kammia system," located in Wild Space, clearly corresponding to the planet Kammia from The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook, while there is no listing for the Drynn system. However, according to comments made by Atlas co-author Jason Fry, as revealed on TheForce.net's Jedi Council Forums, the Online Companion's database listed star systems according to names of well-known celestial objects, rather than proper system names, and that the database's listing was not intended to create new system names or override previously established continuity. Given this declaration, this article treats the "Kammia system" as conjecturally synonymous to the Drynn system.
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- (as Kammia system)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 — Based on corresponding data for "Kammia system"
- ↑ Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- ↑ The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- ↑ The Essential Atlas and Galactic Cartography: Official Discussion on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by Senator_Cilghal on 2009-09-11, 5:52pm; accessed February 22, 2012)