|Chronological and political information|
- "Bolt Dud [sic] and Ebe Endocott seem to be having words in the pit. Ha ha ha. There's no love lost between these two!"
- ―Fodesinbeed Annodue
Sebulba would give him a cash bonus for every Podracer he could bring down on the track, with an even further bonus for casualties. As a result, Dud Bolt's racing strategy was not to reach the finish line as quickly as possible, but to aggressively take on anyone who happened to be nearby. In fact, Podracing spectators would typically make bets not on whether or not Dud would finish first, but on how many vehicles he would destroy along the way.
It was a slow day for Bolt during the Boonta Eve Classic, in which he only managed to take out one other pilot—Ark "Bumpy" Roose—during the third lap and destroyed his own Podracer, a Vulptereen 327, in doing so. Sebulba gave him a hefty bonus for putting the Nuknog out of action. With his pod destroyed, Bolt was unable to finish the race. Injured by the crash, Bolt was sent to a Mos Espa med center to recover. Sebulba replaced the out-of-commission Vulptereen with Aldar Beedo, leading to the injured Vulptereen to swear eternal hatred to the double-crossing Dug.
- Star Wars: Episode I Racer
- Podracing Tales
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace game (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Racer Revenge
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Possible appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I Who's Who: A Pocket Guide to the Characters of The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- Episode I: The Visual Dictionary
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 26 (POD2, Podracer Pilots)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Head-to-Head Tag Teams