The Duel on Vohai took place in 19 BBY between Darth Vader and Emperor's Hand Sa Cuis, sent by his master Palpatine to kill Vader. However, the duel was in fact a test for Vader, Palpatine's true Sith apprentice. Vader confronted Cuis in the courtyard of Arkanian Microtechnologies after killing several assassins sent by Cuis. Though Cuis put up a furious fight, he was defeated by Vader.
- In His Image (First appearance)
- Imperial Commando: 501st (Indirect mention only)
- "A Two-Edged Sword"—Star Wars Insider 85 (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Imperial Commando: 501st
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion
- ↑ Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:24 establishes the Declaration of a New Order as occurring in 16:5, while Imperial Commando: 501st states the death of Sa Cuis occurred four weeks after the the formation of the Empire.