The duracrete worm was a silica parasite which was found on the planet Coruscant. This parasite was a large (three to five meters long), slow moving helminth, or parasitic worm. They occupied the lower portions of buildings, eating through foundations and plumbing. They reproduced by parthenogenesis. They also had primitive eyes, sensory glands, and rasping teeth under their snout. They were similar in appearance to the duracrete slug.
- Star Wars: Republic 54: Double Blind (First appearance)
- The Paradise Snare (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Legacy 14: Claws of the Dragon, Part 1
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 97 (COR37, Coruscant - Animals)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide