Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Duranium was a substance much stronger than either transparisteel or bronzium. It was extremely durable, light, and was capable of withstanding a glancing blow from a lightsaber; however, it also had a very high melting point, making it difficult to shape. It was often used to make prison cells and cages.
- The Betrayal of Darth Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novel
- The Last of the Jedi: Against the Empire
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- The Force Unleashed II novel
- Star Wars Galaxies
- A Boy and His Monster: The Rancor Keeper's Tale (First appearance)
- Millennium Falcon
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- "A Buyer's Guide to Alternative Starships"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- Unknown Soldier: The Story of General Grievous
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.24
- Star Wars: Jedi Battles