- "Veermoks may be strong, but those are durasteel bars. I don't see how they could do this kind of damage."
- ―Milo Graf
Durasteel was a type of metal alloy used for a variety of purposes, ranging from combat armor to buildings. More resistant than standard steel but weaker than titanium, durasteel was able to protect against kinetic damage, so it was often used for defensive plating on military towers.
Part of the Calcoraan Depot was made of durasteel, and Denetrius Vidian was placed in durasteel cuffs when he was captured by Hera Syndulla, Kanan Jarrus, Skelly and Zaluna Myder. Additionally, the starship Forager possessed a catwalk made of heavy durasteel.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as durasteel)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Dark
- A New Dawn
- Servants of the Empire: Edge of the Galaxy
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded