Few Durindfires ever left the planet, though some were bought and sold by the Galactic Empire to help finance the Death Star project. The Alliance to Restore the Republic was able to pinpoint the Empire's various development sites by tracking the movement of these gems, and additionally used this information to uncover the origins of the TIE Phantom Project.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Side Trip Durindfire gem was misspelled Durind Firegem.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (novel) (First mentioned)
- Side Trip (First appearance)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Phantom Affair (Mentioned only)
- I, Jedi
- Star Wars: Legacy