80,000 new (30,000 credits used)
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
The freighter Ebon Hawk was also of this class, coming from the Republic world of Transel. However, it underwent heavy modifications while in Davik Kang's service and probably others, which included a more powerful hyperdrive, so it is possible that not all characteristics of the Ebon Hawk applied to other ships of its class as well.
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 13: Days of Fear, Part 1
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 23: Knights of Suffering, Part 2 (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Timeline 1: Treaty of Coruscant (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 8: The Jedi Civil War (Appears in hologram)
- "The Mask of Darth Nihilus"—The Unknown Regions
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition (First identified as Dynamic-class freighter)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Unknown Regions
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Starships of the Galaxy (2007)
- ↑ Starships of the Galaxy (2007) - This is presumably in credits circa 4,000 BBY, but is not explicitly stated.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Calculated directly from Starships of the Galaxy (2007) deckplans.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ Assuming the maximum sustainable number of beings aboard is 8, based on Starships of the Galaxy (2007), the passenger limit would be 4 if the ship was manned by two optional gunners in addition to the standard pilot and co-pilot.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 13: Days of Fear, Part 1
- ↑ Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 23: Knights of Suffering, Part 2