The E-11 blaster rifle was a light but powerful blaster rifle manufactured by BlasTech Industries. It served as the standard issue weapon of Imperial stormtroopers, and was based on the DC-15A blaster used by clone troopers during the Clone Wars.
The E-11 blaster rifle combined lethal firepower with impressive range and a versatile design. Featuring three power settings; lethal, stun, and sting, the rifle proved useful for a variety of combat situations. An advanced cooling system resulted in the blaster's superior performance, especially useful for its fully automatic fire setting. The E-11 also included a telescopic range-finding sight and a folding three-position stock, which could convert the blaster into a full-length rifle. Its standard issue power cells carried energy for 100 shots however the rifle could also be loaded with plasma cartridges that could last for more than 500 shots.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First identified as E-11 blaster rifle)
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Power!
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
Notes & References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger