The E-11 blaster rifle was a light but powerful blaster rifle manufactured by BlasTech Industries. It served as the standard issue weapon of Imperial stormtroopers, and was based on the DC-15A blaster used by clone troopers during the Clone Wars.
The E-11 blaster rifle combined lethal firepower with impressive range and a versatile design. Featuring three power settings; lethal, stun, and sting, the rifle proved useful for a variety of combat situations. An advanced cooling system resulted in the blaster's superior performance, especially useful for its fully automatic fire setting. The E-11 also included a telescopic range-finding sight and a folding three-position stock, which could convert the blaster into a full-length rifle and could be modified to house a flashlight. Its standard issue power cells carried energy for 200 shots however the rifle could also be loaded with plasma cartridges that could last for more than 500 shots.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- "Far Too Remote"—From a Certain Point of View
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First identified as E-11 blaster rifle)
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Power!
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Picture only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- (Picture only)