The E-11 blaster rifle was a light but powerful blaster rifle manufactured by BlasTech Industries. It served as the standard issue weapon of Imperial stormtroopers, and was based on the DC-15A blaster used by clone troopers during the Clone Wars.
The E-11 featured three power settings; lethal, stun, and sting. The E-11 included a telescopic range-finding sight and a folding three-position stock, which could convert the blaster into a full-length rifle. Its standard issue power cells carried energy for 100 shots however the rifle could also be loaded with plasma cartridges that could last for more than 500 shots. It also had a fully automatic fire setting..
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First identified as E-11 blaster rifle)
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Power!
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide