The modified BlasTech Industries E-11s sniper rifle had a high-powered scope, allowing it to be used as a sniper weapon. In exchange for long-range power, however, the E-11s could only fire 6 shots before reloading. The rifle could withstand any kind of weather and seldom malfunctioned.
Behind the scenesEdit
The use of the real-world MG34 machine gun as a Star Wars weapon originally came in the form of the DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle that first appeared in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. The appearance was later used to fill the appearance of the weapons used by the sniper units of both the Republic and Empire in the Star Wars: Battlefront video game series, and given the titles of DC-15x and E-11s, respectively.
- Star Wars: Battlefront (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Stormtrooper Sniper)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Nightsister's Revenge (Card: Cloaking Armor)
- Enter the Unknown