Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The modified BlasTech Industries E-11s sniper rifle had a high-powered scope, allowing it to be used as a sniper weapon. In exchange for long-range power, however, the E-11s could only fire 6 shots before reloading. The rifle could withstand any kind of weather and seldom malfunctioned.
Behind the scenesEdit
The use of the real-world MG34 machine gun as a Star Wars weapon originally came in the form of the DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle that first appeared in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. The appearance was later used to fill the appearance of the weapons used by the sniper units of both the Republic and Empire in the Star Wars: Battlefront video game series, and given the titles of DC-15x and E-11s, respectively.
- Star Wars: Battlefront (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Stormtrooper Sniper)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Nightsister's Revenge (Card: Cloaking Armor)
- Enter the Unknown