|E-17d sniper rifle|
| Physical and technical specifications
5 shots per magazine
| Usage and history
The BlasTech E-17d sniper rifle, or Rebel sniper rifle, was produced during the height of the Galactic Civil War.
Shots from the BlasTech Industries E-17d sniper rifle were extremely accurate over long distances and remained coherent enough to provide a long-distance punch. The barrel shroud was perforated along its entire length, giving the weapon a distinctive appearance. The E-17d had a higher magnification level on its scope than Imperial sniper rifles but carried a slightly smaller magazine, with only five shots per magazine.
- Star Wars: Battlefront (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Prima Official Game Guide