|E-5s sniper rifle|
|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
The BAW E-5s sniper rifle was a 4-shot rifle produced by Baktoid Armor Workshop and used by the Battle droid assassins of the Trade Federation and the Separastist Droid Army. When the rogue Geonosian Gizor Dellso reactivated an army, the sniper rifle was used by his battle droids.
It could be fired fully automatic with minimal recoil.[source?] Unlike its Republic clone counterpart, the DC-15x sniper rifle, the E-5s had additional magnification levels but was not as accurate in long-range fire.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 3" (First appearance)
- "Blind Force" - Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 1
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith video game
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron