Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baktoid Armor Workshop E-60R missile launchers were anti-armor projectile pieces used by assault battle droids. They fired one missile, and the assault droids carried 6 in reserve. A variety of munitions could be used with the launcher. In a cost-cutting measure, the launchers were equipped with surplus viewfinder scopes, forcing the droids to manually aim. The rockets were capable of homing in on a target at close range.
After Confederacy of Independent Systems heavy vehicles failed to stop the Republic's walkers at the Battle of Geonosis, the Techno Union designed the inexpensive yet effective missile launcher to support the tanks of the Droid Army. The E60 served in many battles during the Clone Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 2" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Prima Official Game Guide