The EE-3 carbine rifle was a model of Blaster carbine manufactured by BlasTech Industries. They were used by the bounty hunters Sugi during the Clone Wars and Boba Fett during the Galactic Civil War. In addition to the carbine's usage by bounty hunters, it was also used by troopers of both the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Galactic Empire.
The EE-4 blaster rifle was the successor to the EE-3; the EE-4 removed the shoulder stock but added a vertical handgrip, as well as having a faster rate of fire, making the EE-4 superior at closer ranges than the EE-3, but at the expense of range.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the 2015 reference book Ultimate Star Wars, the EE-3 carbine rifle was misidentified as "ESB carbine rifle" in its entry in the technology section of the book. However, in the characters section, under the bounty hunter Sugi, it is identified under its name that was introduced in the now non-canon Star Wars Legends line as the "EE-3 carbine rifle."
- Darth Maul, Part IV
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (Special Edition)
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Star Wars 6: Skywalker Strikes, Part VI
- Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I (Vision to Darth Vader)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as EE-3 carbine rifle)