The EE-3 carbine rifle was a model of Blaster carbine manufactured by BlasTech Industries. They were used by the bounty hunters Sugi during the Clone Wars and Boba Fett during the Galactic Civil War. It was an optically fitted blaster rifle capable of three-round burst fire at long ranges, but had lower accuracy and stopping power compared to larger rifles.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the 2015 reference book Ultimate Star Wars, the EE-3 carbine rifle was misidentified as "ESB carbine rifle" in its entry in the technology section of the book. However, in the characters section, under the bounty hunter Sugi, it is identified under its name that was introduced in the now non-canon Star Wars Legends line as the "EE-3 carbine rifle."
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (Special Edition)
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I (Vision to Darth Vader)
- Star Wars 6: Skywalker Strikes, Part VI
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as EE-3 carbine rifle)