The EE-4 blaster rifle was the successor of the EE-3 carbine rifle. Its short and stubby barrel allowed it to fire more effectively at close range with spread shots, though this came at the cost of a reduced accuracy at range compared to the EE-3. However, the EE-4 made up for it with its greater rate of fire.
- Star Wars Battlefront (First identified as EE-4 blaster rifle)
- Star Wars 6: Skywalker Strikes, Part VI (First appearance)
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II
- Star Wars 22: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 8: The Screaming Citadel, Part V